rules for submission
Please carefully read the rules below prior to nominating a player.
- Players may be submitted by BOTH Committee Members and Non-Committee Members.
- Players can only be nominated once.
- All nominations will be considered, but will not necessarily be chosen.
- Players must play for their schools' VARSITY scholastic football program and be in grade 12 (Senior).
- The more information provided, the better chance of a nominee being chosen. Please provide your name and contact information for follow-ups.
- Be timely with nominations, as players are chosen on a WEEKLY basis, and are submitted to local media outlets on Sunday, of the same week.
- Players must play in Section VI of the NYSPHSAA, or Private or Parochial Schools of WNY (Monisgnor Martin).
- Players are chosen based on specific criteria:
Technique | Determination | Aggressiveness | Intensity | Ability to be a Team Player | Coachability | Consistency | Courage | Citizenship | Scholastic Effort
Size [height and/or weight] shall NOT be taken into consideration
- Players are NOT required to play both ways, though players are required to play at least one of the following positions:
Guard | Center | Tackle | Tight End | Nose Guard | Defensive Tackle | Defensive End
- Your privacy will be respected, and information will not be traded, sold, given away, or made public.
ways to submit a player
Bring your grading forms and nominations to the Lancaster Elks Lodge
If you are planning to attend a game to scout players, we offer two scouting forms which can help you to grade and evaluate multiple players. You can download those forms below.
Single Player Evaluation Form (fillable PDF)
Play by Play Evaluation Form (PDF)