rules for submission
Please carefully read the rules below prior to nominating a player.
- Players may be submitted by BOTH Committee Members and Non-Committee Members.
- Players can only be nominated once per season.
- All nominations will be considered, but will not necessarily be chosen.
- Players must play for their schools' VARSITY scholastic football program and be in grade 12 (Senior).
- The more information provided, the better chance of a nominee being chosen. Please provide your name and contact information for follow-ups.
- Be timely with nominations, as players are chosen on a WEEKLY basis, and are submitted to local media outlets on Sunday, of the same week.
- Players must play in Section VI of the NYSPHSAA, or Private or Parochial Schools of WNY (Monisgnor Martin).
- Players are chosen based on specific criteria:
Technique | Determination | Aggressiveness | Intensity | Ability to be a Team Player | Coachability | Consistency | Courage | Citizenship | Scholastic Effort
Size [height and/or weight] shall NOT be taken into consideration
- Players are NOT required to play both ways, though players are required to play at least one of the following positions:
Guard | Center | Tackle | Tight End | Nose Guard | Defensive Tackle | Defensive End
- Your privacy will be respected, and information will not be traded, sold, given away, or made public.
ways to submit a player
Bring your grading forms and nominations to the Lancaster Elks Lodge
If you are planning to attend a game to scout players, we offer two scouting forms which can help you to grade and evaluate multiple players. You can download those forms below.